Friday 25 September 2015

My Fourth Week in Oulu - Setting up My Studio


My Fourth week in Oulu, being supper excited about setting up my professional studio for e-learning Course Production.

For me to start developing digital tutorials, such as video & audio lessons, I need to use professional equipment to get the best quality possible.







Here is how it works;

First I set up the green screen on the way like this one: 



P.S. This is not a vertical photo, its horizontal so on the right hand-side is the floor of my room :) 


Second I set-up the studio light, bulbs, soft-boxes as below... 
(This takes 2-3 hours)






Third, fixing the camera on the tripod, then adjusting distances between camera, light, green screen & the actor/presenter!

For this part I can not reveal secrets of the industry, so cant post more photos here :) 
Let me know if this inspired you in any way!

1 comment:

  1. Hei Tharwat,
    This is not an academic comment :)

    So there are two sets of photos, the first has to do with rainbows, and light, while the second has to do with setting up your studio.
    I think those two sets, say a lot about you, being optimistic, positive, artistic, and appreciate beauty. The second set says you are hardworking, ambitious and ready to work.
    I think that Oulu is the right for someone like you, as long as you beleive in it. And whoever asks shall be answered right?!
    I hope you find what you are here for and all the best wishes !
    PS: nice poem!

    ReplyDelete